Thursday, December 8, 2011

LEMON AND WATER

There are many health benefits for adding lemon juice to water.  Lemon and water flush toxins out of your body.  Even though lemons are acidic, they are alkalizing in your body when you consume them.   Much of the food we eat is acidic which can create a number of health issues.  Decreasing the acid in your body and making it more alkaline will make you feel better.  

Lemons are high in vitamin C.  Your skin also benefits from consuming lemon juice.  Your skin will look better because of the detoxifying effects of lemon in your system.


One product I recently bought is called Morning Rise and Shine by Prairie Natural.  The product is also vegan.  A small scoop is equivalent to half a lemon.  I add a scoop to a large glass of water each morning and drink this mixture to take my vitamins.  It has been two weeks since I started adding this lemon concentrate to my drinking water each morning.  I can't pinpoint any particular improvements.  The DH is also drinking this mixture and he is finding he has less gastro esophagus reflux and his tongue feels cleaner.    

No comments:

Post a Comment